Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I bought a car out in my boyfriends name. the engine light

Customer Question

i bought a car out in my boyfriends name. the engine light never went. the dealer said i can get a full refund. boyfriend signs the title a week later he dies. my dealer says in text mo problem come when your ready. now the dealer says they cant regund me the money. state of Massachusetts..dealer alos now wants to charge storage fees
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
i have the reciepts in my name.
Expert:  Maverick replied 8 months ago.

Welcome! My name is***** give me a few minutes to analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back.

Expert:  Maverick replied 8 months ago.

It is a little difficult to understand what you are saying. Did you want to do a phone call instead. The cost for that is $59.00. I will send you an offer to that effect and if you accept it, please come back here and type in your phone number so I can call you. Please Note: (1) Just Answer’s site disclaimers apply to all levels of service.