Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I just buy 2008 honda crv and i notice paint is poping frome

Customer Question

hi i just buy 2008 honda crv and i notice paint is poping frome the body of the car every day more and more spots
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to helping you today.

Two things. First, I need to know the specific question with which I could assist?

Second, before I ask questions about your situation, I need to make sure that you understand how the website and rating system works.

Many times in used car situations situations the law is not in favor of the purchaser. When that happens we have to give the person asking the question bad news. It's true, but sometimes it's not in their favor.

On this website the customer rates us experts at the end of the question and answer and every now and then a customer is unhappy about the law and gives a negative rating. Unfortunately, that negative rating is taken by the website to be a reflection on me, indicating that I wasn't polite, wasn't prompt, or provided a wrong answer.

I'm more than happy to discuss this with you, but I just wanted to make sure that you understood how the system works and that you will rate me on my professionalism and not on whether the law is in your favor or not, since I have no control over that.

With that understanding, do you want me to discuss this in more detail with you?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
paint problems and litle bumps on the body of the car front carpet is ript sory for my ingish

No problem about the English. We can work on the question until it is clear.

Is there a specific question you needed for me to answer?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
hi you sending me from one lower to another please cansel my membership and refund the money than k you