How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 6769
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I received an estimate from a a person who claims to be a

Customer Question

I received an estimate from a a person who claims to be a family owned business for cabinet re-facing. Nobody showed up to take measurements because he said he forgot the person was on a job at the time. I am supposed to get another time for measuring and did not get a call back. I already gave him a deposit and don't want to lose money on something that might be a fraud. How can I get help to possibly get my money back
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Loren replied 8 months ago.

Hello. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

How did you happen to find this contractor?

Expert:  Loren replied 8 months ago.

Are you online with me?