Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.

When i bought my brand new Audi Q7 the price of the car was

Customer Question

When i bought my brand new Audi Q7 the price of the car was 57500$. and now due to an emergency when i tried to sell out the car the price quoted is 40000$. Within one year the car lost value of 17500$. So i would like to sue audi for overcharging me when i came as a first time buyer. So literally as a new car buyer i am cheated
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  KnowYourRights replied 1 month ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

I am sorry to hear about what you are going through. Did Audi ever promise the car would retain a certain value? Have you taken it to another party to get it appraised? I am just trying to gather more information on how you were cheated and what was promised, as most cars lose their value once they are owned and driven, especially for a year.