Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I have a contract with a security company. I asked them to

Customer Question

I have a contract with a security company. I asked them to come get it a handful of times, because in the course of a year and 3 months I have yet to receive my contract at all. I used to live in Ohio and in Ohio if I don't receive my contract I'm not obligated to follow through I now live in west West Virginia and am unsure if that's still the case.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 3 months ago.

Hello: This is Attorney Phillips. Welcome to JustAnswer. I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I got charged 31 dollars for your reply, in which you stated you didn't understand me. I'm not going to pay another 36 dollars on top of the pat 36 dollars to write you another message. Clearly I would have been unsatisfied with that past answer.