Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.

I purchased the car just one week ago from the dealership

Customer Question

Hi there , I purchased the car just one week ago from the dealership and I got financed with very high interest rate as 24% apt for 4 years , the dealership wrote me the false odometer and price , from the contract, the mileage he wrote was 89.780 but the odometer was 91.740 miles , the car is a lemon and I'm not happy with the sale , as when I was interviewed with the representative of Westlake I told them the car has mechanical issues and the dealership doesn't want to fix it, and he told me to tell Westlake I have 1900,11 down payment , I gave him 1600.00 and he's charging me 300,00 more but he's not want to fix the car with the issues the car has it . since he gave warranty for 30 days , he accused me the car driven already 5.000 miles which is lie from the purchased date , so I regret with this purchaseThe car has broken struts, bad Rotors and some weird engine noise when I start cold
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello: This is Attorney Phillips. Welcome to JustAnswer. I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation,

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi there I actually don't need anything else, i thought the response would be more faster , therefore I would like to get my money back pleaseThanks