Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

Is an affidavit signed by an authrized representative for

Customer Question

Is an affidavit signed by an authrized representative for LVNV funding LLC submittable evidnce in a suit contract case i the state of Ga. Also, is LVNV licensed in Ga to collect debts. I cannot find this info. Not to.mention I am judgment proof as my source of income is social security but I would rather fight this debt than have a judgment on my report.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 8 months ago.

Hello: This is Attorney Phillips. Welcome to Justanswer! I will be assisting you today with your post.

I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Your Question:

Is an affidavit signed by an authrized representative for LVNV funding LLC submittable evidnce in a suit contract case i the state of Ga.

Response 1: Yes.

. Also, is LVNV licensed in Ga to collect debts.

Response 2: I am unable to answer this question at this time as the Georgia Secretary of website is currently undergoing maintenance. When the site is back up, I can search the information for you or you can search it. Here is the link:

http://sos.ga.gov/index.php/corporations