Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

Will you contact me by phone?

Customer Question

Will you contact me by phone?
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Ely replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Normally, you chat with an expert online. As we are doing now. You can continue to do this and simply reply and tell me your situation and what your question is.

AND/OR, you can request a phone call. This is at a premium. The site allows the expert to opt out of the call request, and I must respectfully ***** ***** not worry - other experts receive the request as well, and the first available expert calls. They will also have your question and my replies to build upon, so nothing will be lost.