Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

The travelodge is stating we stayed from the 11th to 12th,

Customer Question

The travelodge is stating we stayed from the 11th to 12th, and we only paid for the 10th to 11th checking out at 10:30.
Wyndham is the people that I booked the 10th to 11th and they charged us $60.50. However, Travelodge is saying
we stayed in another room for the 11th to 12th. I don't know why they charged an additional $137.61, but we have
witnesses in Sacramento that we were at their home on the 11th traveling home on the 12th. If you can't help us, please
give us the money back.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 3 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I want a full refund from this website, and I keep getting text messages, but noone is calling my phone(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
What is your phone number?

Hi...are you looking to talk on the phone? I will send the offer...if you accept I can provide my #

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
You already charged me $59, $35 and $5 and noone has been able to help me.

I have not charged you anything...I am a user of the website just like you.

I urge you to contact customer service and they can assist you

1-***-***-****

They answer the phone

If you want to talk on the phone I sent the offer...if you accept we can discuss your problem

Thanks!

Phil