Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

Fearful that I am not elegeible for access as I am working

Customer Question

Strange facts... here goes.... had no income...unable to buy health insurance through market, was denied access.... they apply to state, I received health access. Fast forward, had heart attack.... stint, complications....and tried to go back to work (sub teach) ended up back in hosp with another HA... fast forward again... I sub, am asked to take position as music teacher. Not sure I am very stable, seems every - 10 weeks I am in the ER with heart related issues.
Now the question: I have a contract with the charter school, but have not taken the insurance or have suspended my access because I am concerned I am not out of the woods. So what do I do, I am fearful that because I am working I am not eligible for access. If I use the work insurance I will loose my doctors, cardiologists, mayo clinic etc... I want to be in compliance but am clueless as how to correct all of this. The medicines I am taking are over 800/month. Any ideas, I don't want to get on the wrong side of all of this. I have heard some very concerning stories.
This is in Arizona.
I have not talked to a lawyer yet, but this is where I am heading
I have been upfront with the access, and I had such little income last year, I still qualified, but now I am making more... that is about it... I have been accurate as humanly possible with them, but don't know what to do.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 3 months ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us.
I'm sorry, I read through your complex facts but I can't tell what specific question(s) you have for us. Could you set out the specific question you need answered?