Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.

I'm not sure what kind of lawyer I need in order to get my

Customer Question

I'm not sure what kind of lawyer I need in order to get my car dealership to refund my extended warranty, since they are unwilling to fix my car that is only a year old. Instead of fixing it they just saying that there is nothing wrong with it, and taking it for joyrides. I'm the type of person who values his car more than his own life. lol (not jk) Any advise you can give me would be greatly appreciated. I live in orange county and I'm willing to pay for a consultation if any of you knows of a WELL QUALIFIED lawyer to handle such a case. Obviously there are more details to this and if more are needed to get pointed in the right direction please let me know I've never really used a lawyer (other than a public defender and a trust lawyer asked me to sign something once) so this is all pretty new to me.
Thank you, *****
Everything above that line is what i was going to ask and this site thinks that I'm asking a $50 question. So in order for me to get my money's worth, I decided to go back and add on, otherwise it would end up a waste of your time and I would get my money back, but i figured that would be a bit of a dick move on my part. Naturally I'm now gonna attempt to manipulate the system that just tried to manipulate me. haha. So if nobody wants to answer I would completely understand.
Is there a lawyer on this site that is willing to call me or let me call them and give me a consultation (after I send them the contract that "Courtesy Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of San Juan Capistrano CA" If that is necessary)? Or communicate with me more than once through email in order to find a resolution, for the price that the site says is for one question? Or for that price plus whatever it takes to reach the normal charge for what I'm trying to accomplish. As long as its upfront and honest I'm sure we can make it work. I'm just not gonna pay 50 dollars for someone to tell me what kind of lawyer to hire. (Which could literally be one word!)
Also I would like to know if there is a way to write a contract of debt that is immune to bankruptcy?
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to helping you today.

Communicating over the telephone or through emails, as opposed to this "chat" type of forum qualifies as "Additional Services" and so there is an extra charge for it. However, with the facts you have given there is really no need for that extra expense since we should be able to answer your questions in this format, although specific questions are better than general ones.

You can ask as many follow ups as is necessary for you to get a clear understanding and, even after you issue your Positive Rating at the end, you can come back and ask follow up questions at a future date if you think of them.

Technically we can only answer questions on the one topic, but I'll address your second one as well since it will just be a quick answer.

As to the vehicle issue, your original question was about what kind of lawyer you needed but since you have apparently changed your mind about that one (and I'd tell you the answer to that one anyway as a normal response), what specific question can I assist with?