Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I was rear ended by a Lexus SUV on the 13th, the driver of

Customer Question

I was rear ended by a Lexus SUV on the 13th, the driver of the Lexus does not speak English or understand much. He has not filed a claim with his insurance. I filed a claim with them yesterday but they are saying that they cant do anything until he calls them back. He uses a cell phone voicemail only, he will not answer. My car was towed to a lot and has sit there since. I was driving for Uber and had 2 riders (no injuries) but they wont cover my car because I did not have collision coverage on my personal insurance. I need a car to work. I am driving people crazy because I am stuck at home with no car, no income and no answers, what should I do? I live in northern California
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Ely replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation., Can you please tell me:

1) Did the police show up?

2) If so, did he or you get a ticket?

3) Were there any witnesses whose information you saved?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.