David Stewart
David Stewart, Lawyer
Experience:  Highly experienced Consumer Protection attorney
95745447

Well you read my question they cannot just drop us this is

Customer Question

Well you read my question they cannot just drop us this is our Safety Net. Money is taken automatically out of my checking acct. No Certified Letter. My Mom was in hospice we were just a wee bit preoccupied. She passed in April when the supposed letter went out. We never saw it. Should have been Certified anyway They are just using this to get rid of us due to my husbands age of 66
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: New Jersey
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Yes another lawyer on here
JA: What advice did they give you?
Customer: That I could threaten them with a Breach of Contract suit or File Declaratory Judgement action and request court order to reinstate policy for no proper notice given by certified mail
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the court order was issued in?
Customer: I didn't do anything YET
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: Someone has got to tell me besides legally that this is just plain wrong and should not be allowed my mother was in hospice jeez
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  David Stewart replied 3 months ago.

Please see my response to your first question on this so you do not get charged twice for getting a response. Thanks, David