Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.

My number was posted on my question and hopefully answered

Customer Question

My number was posted on my question and hopefully answered post. I noticed no answer for my question. my number is ***********
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: Texas
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no, I was about to leave to talk to the texas consumer protection office here in Austin.
JA: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Austin, Texas
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: Instead of saving $30.00 a month, I lost some of the programs I was used to seeing. In order for me to have the same level of service on my internet, it is going to cost me more.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Ely replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I do not see any prior questions in your history, L. What specifically can I answer for you, please?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 2 months ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!