Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I don't have any money because I am unemployed. If someone

Customer Question

I don't have any money because I am unemployed. If someone told the church congregation about some health issue that someone have is there any legal actions they can take? I really need some answers to this question . Can you please help me?
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 8 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

I can answer your question for you, but I want to make sure that you understand that we are only allowed to answer questions and provide information.

Also, we can't guarantee whether the answer we give will be good news, bad news, or will even help you in any way. All we can do is provide you a correct answer. I like to make sure the customers understand this particular issue because sometimes customers get upset when the law is not in their favor but the experts here don't have any control over whether or not the law is favorable.

What state is this in?

Also, were you harmed in any way by someone doing this?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I cancelled the service on 8/13/2016. Cannot afford this. Please make sure all funds are refunded. I cancelled before 24 hrs.