Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.

GE Capital Money Bank Operator Mr. Phililp ****** has

Customer Question

GE Capital Money Bank Operator Mr. Phililp ****** has swindle me out of 650.00 dollars using the itune gift cards I would like to no if it"s possible for me to recover my money threw the itune gift cards with your help the itune gift cards numbers are. *********************************, there is another card that I used on August 3, 2016, for $100.00, but I have miss place the the card. My name is Juanita ******** single parent of three little girls my address is **************************. My phone Number is **************
1st payment of $100.00, 2nd payment of $ 125.00, 3rd payment 190.00, 4th payment of $235.00 all for a loan I applied for to repair my car, so I could go to work to pay my rent and feed my girls. Can you help me PLEASE
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

To be honest, I am not sure that your question was put in the right category to start with. I'm a computer expert, but you seem to have a fraud case or some other category than a computer technology case.

But before deciding that, I would like to ask, please: In what sense was there a swindle in this transaction ? I am not sure it is a matter of computer technology, you see, even if iTunes gift cards were involved.

If it is not a question of computer technology that I can advise you on, I will have the case reclassified into the right category, for attention by the right Expert(s), as needed. (Without additional charge.)

Expert:  Maverick replied 2 months ago.

Welcome! My name is Maverick. Please give me a few minutes to analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back.

Expert:  Maverick replied 2 months ago.

I am afraid that you have been scammed here and I do not see a cost effective way to help you. I will opt out and let another expert try. Your deposit is still in tact and you need not do anything.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello: This is Attorney Phillips. I will be further assisting you today with your post. I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

You need to file complaint with Attorney General 's office and see if the office can help you. Otherwise, you have to find the contact information of Mr. Philips Arthur and file Small Claim against him to recover your money. Click here for Small Claim information.

Best wishes,