Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I am being sued by Velocity Investments, who purchased a

Customer Question

I am being sued by Velocity Investments, who purchased a loan I defaulted on due to divorce issues. My X-wife was served at the property I have not resided at in over a year as I left the marital home in May 2015 and she was served July 2016. I need help in drafting an answer to the complaint.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 3 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
State law forbids us from actually drafting any complaints for anyone from this site as that is considered representation. We can answer any specific questions you may have about filing an answer but if you want someone to draft it you need to go to a local attorney or legal aid.