Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.

A propane company delivered propane to my tank without my

Customer Question

A propane company delivered propane to my tank without my request. I told this company to never come on my property a few months ago after one of their drivers drove very recklessly. I had arranged with a different supplier to deliver propane on the same day that this company delivered a load. I was at the other company putting down a cash deposit when some driver delivered propane. I immediately called and told them to get their gas out of my tank when I found the delivery invoice on the windshield of one of my vehicles. The person I talked to said they couldn't do that. I reminded them that I told them to stay off my property after their truck ran over my dog. I think they trespassed and now want me to pay them 20% more than the other company charges. I got a bill today in the mail and they claim a 2 % penalty for late payment if I pay after the 15th of the month. I don't think I owe them any money for something I didn't order.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello: This is Attorney Phillips. Welcome to Justanswer! I will be assisting you today with your post. I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

Do you have a contract with them?

What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation.