Gerald-Esquire
Gerald-Esquire, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years of experience
77476456

How do I find a good lawyer?

Customer Question

How do I find a good lawyer?
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Gerald-Esquire replied 3 months ago.

What type of legal problem do you have?

Never mind. I see from your previous question that you have a Consumer Protection issue.

You can use this link to help you find a Consumer Protection Attorney near you:

http://lawyers.findlaw.com/lawyer/practicestate/consumer-protection/nevada

Also based on the description of the problem in the other question you may be able to get help from the Nevada Attorney General Office of Consumer Protection. It costs you nothing to file a complaint with that office. They can be reached here:

http://ag.nv.gov/Complaints/File_Complaint/

They often can help you in these types of situations if there was any over reaching or fraud.

I hope the information I provide is useful to you. I want you to be comfortable and satisfied with my attempt to assist you. Please, if you have ANY follow up questions, feel free to ask. Please note that I am generally unavailable Friday evening through Sunday.

Please do not forget to give me a positive rating. It adds nothing to your costs but it helps me greatly. Thank you.

If you are dissatisfied with my response PLEASE let me know before giving me a negative review so that I may try to be of better assistance. Or if you prefer, let me know and I can “Opt Out” and your question can be re-posted without additional cost to you. I will be fair to you and only ask the same from you.

Good luck.

Please note: Information is educational and not given as legal advice. Only your local attorney can give legal advice. I can't establish or accept an attorney-client relationship with you. All posts are available for public viewing.

Kind regards,

Gerald