Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing for over 20 years and handled many cases and trials for consumers.

Where can i place advertisement to hire a mechanic

Customer Question

Category: Consumer Protection Law
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I'm here in Aliso Viejo California
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

This is posted in the legal section. Is there a legal question with which I could assist?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Just regular question on where to find mechanic for a full time job, other than Craigslists, I OWN A SHOP and need a good mechanic

I have hired them using Craigslist but you can also occasionally find them on a website that used to be known as, mostly in the city, and on the local web pages on Facebook. I use them for my own work and then occasionally I have to use one to help out a client and then testify as a witness.

If your question has been answered then I'd offer my best wishes to you and ask that you please not forget to leave a Positive Rating so I receive credit for my work. Of course, please feel free to ask any follow up questions in this thread. I want to be sure that all of your questions are answered.