Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

We purchased appr0x. 1200 sq. yards of a 35 oz. carpet from

Customer Question

We purchased appr0x. 1200 sq. yards of a 35 oz. carpet from Bentley Carpet. After it was installed I requested a Products Specification sheet from the manufacturer, which showed that the carpet was only 28 oz.
When we requested a refund on the sub-standard carpet, the manufacturer refused saying that we accepted the carpet upon delivery. This seems unethical to me...what can we do?
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Did you sign a document stating that you accepted "as is" or anything like that?

Also, when you ordered the carpet did you get anything in writing that stated the weight of the carpet?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Expert:  insearchoftheanswer replied 4 months ago.

Hi Saundra. My name is Richard. My screen shows you requested a new professional. Is that correct? If so, I'll be happy to help. Thanks.