Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.

I took my 2004 VW Toureg to Euro Tech car to a repair shop

Customer Question

I took my 2004 VW Toureg to Euro Tech car to a repair shop to get work done on catalytic converter June 1, 2016 2 months ago, after the repair about a week and half later I noticed reasonable amount of leaks from the car that I had never noticed prior to repair, I took the car back to the shop and they said it was condensation from air conditioner. August 2016 my engine light came on and another light came on and my car stop and didn't start, now they say I need 4 other things done to my car
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello: This is Attorney Phillips. Welcome to Justanswer! I will be assisting you today with your post. I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation,