Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

How to make a counter claim that the plaintiff is using the

Customer Question

How to make a counter claim that the plaintiff is using the court to harass the defendant?
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 3 months ago.

Welcome! My name is Maverick. Please give me a few minutes to analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
what's the answer?
Expert:  Maverick replied 3 months ago.

I am not able to provide you an answer without getting more information from you. This is why I suggested a phone call option. See text in blue above. You should have a pending offer on your screen for $49.00. If you will accept that and send me your phone number; we can get started. Note: All JA's site disclaimers apply to phone call and other premium services as well.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Your offer equates attorney's regular rates for a quick call. I prefer written answers because I have a membership and all of my questions are included in the price.
Expert:  Maverick replied 3 months ago.

Okay, I will opt out and let another expert try to assist you with this. Your deposit is still in tact. You need not do anything on your end.