Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.

In 2012 i was driving down the mountain and hit some black

Customer Question

in 2012 i was driving down the mountain and hit some black ice, the car went off the road fliped over landing on the roof.
at almost the same time another car coming up the hill also hit the black ice and went off the road. i hurt my neck but did not
go to the e.r. , later our insurance lady declared the accident was my fault and i took the total loss for everything. i remember
the cop or the towtruck driver saying it was because of the tree that hung out over the road and dripped water , that created
the black ice. that next spring the county did alot of work triming the trees on the same road. i was never in agreement with
our insurance lady who blamed me. i was an unavoidable accident and isnt that why we have insurance?
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 2 months ago.

Welcome! My name is Maverick. Please give me a few minutes to analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back.

Expert:  Maverick replied 2 months ago.

I think you may benefit from a phone call option here as there are a number of unknowns to sorted out.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
can we talk on the phone 2maro? my dog is sick and im about to take him to the vet.
Expert:  Maverick replied 2 months ago.