Consumer Protection Law
Consumer Protection Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.
Hello. My name is Alex.Thank you for your question.I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Do you have a legal question about the situation you have described in your post that I can answer for you?
Thank you for your follow up.
Did Capital One already obtain a judgment against you from the court?
Were you served with the lawsuit and did you contest the debt in court?
Please provide me with more details.
1) Do you have a copy of the judgment for your review and contact information for the capital one attorneys?
2) Did you ever have any accounts with capital one which went delinquent?
3) So you were never served with the lawsuit?
4) Did you contact attorneys for the capital one and explain that it was not your debt?
5) When did the garnishment start and how much money was garnished already?