Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

What article in the law book that says If you pay a bill by

Customer Question

What article in the law book that says If you pay a bill by cashiers check and Mai it three or four times and they send it back the bill is automatically paid
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Ely replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Can you please clarify the question? You state: " If you pay a bill by cashiers check and Mai it three or four times and they send it back the bill is automatically paid."

I am guessing this was a typo. Can you please clarify. What is "and Mai it?" Thanks.

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.