Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney
26296561

I have a problem with Sears with our refrigerator, went bad

Customer Question

I have a problem with Sears with our refrigerator, went bad on Saturday July 23 we contact the repair service and they schedule an appointment for Wednesday the repair person came and broke a part when trying to fix it the part is not fixable the refrigerator was under warranty they gave us a voucher for a new one and set the delivery date for Saturday July 30 when the people came they have the wrong refrigerator and told us to call so we did and they say the closest time they coud deliver was we'd August 3rd I just receive a call from them saying that they can not deliver tomorrow because they got the wrong refrigerator and they don't know the new delivery time what can I do this is terrible they are not accountable for nothin I am with no refuge until who knows when please help me
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Do you have a legal question for me about the situation you have described in your question?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
What can I do on my situation?

Thank you for your follow up.

Generally, it would be a good idea to contact Sears corporate headquarters at:

(###) ###-####/p>

Sears Holdings Corporation.
Phone: (847)(###) ###-####/strong> View Additional Phone Numbers***** A4-244B, Hoffman Est, IL 60179

If they fail to resolve the issue, then a formal complaint can be filed against Sears with Better Business Bureau at www.bbb.com and they will investigate and hopefully will help resolve this unfortunate situation.

I wish you the best of luck!