Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.

I bought a Use Car from a Dealership and as a woman I felt

Customer Question

Hi My Name is***** bought a Use Car from a Dealership and as a woman I felt run all over I am not go at making good choices I Told the dealers I need a good reliable car and they talk into a Nissan with 180000 mile not calling around for Vans I got stuck with I only had the Van for two weeks in my possession and know the transmission has gone out and my bank and the dealership said They won't to still buy this how do I get out of the situation I'd rather pay a court and lawyer the 291 a month and then to pay this dealership I don't want this Van it not what I asked for.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Vanessa, I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your question.

Did the dealership lie to you or mislead you in this transaction? If so how?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I went throw to get a car hey sent me to Fidelity fleet & finance I talk to Michael on the phone I told him that I wanted American-made car when I got there they brought me a 2007 Nissan quest they told me it was a good running car but they would take it to the shop the door was broken so they said that they would fix it The engine light was on the vehicle they said that they would check and make sure the vehicle is running good as a woman I didn't understand the mileage and everything at 180,000 miles which I didn't know was a lot of miles until I called Nissan and even Nissan wouldn't guarantee that vehicle at 180,000 miles after I spoke Nissan I was already at home with vehicle broke down within the first week took it to back to the dealership had a recall on the gas tank they fixed it I took her back home and then I almost got into an accident the transmission went out so I took her back to the dealership and told him I didn't want to vehicle anymore they told me that it was too late and I was obligated to purchase a vehicle since it was a month of me saying the vehicle but I never had the vehicle in my possession within two weeks the radio didn't work a Nissan alone told me I was stupid for purchasing the vehicle and anyhow and I felt as a woman I was took a vantage of as a butt as my husband bought a vehicle through them before I did and his vehicle is running well ever Maza woman going into a dealership I think they saw a woman that was stupid and well took her manage of me not knowing my vehicles and what I should want in a vehicle and now I'm afraid that I am stuck paying $7000 vehicle when I don't have the money for something like to buy a $2000 transmission so I'm trying to get legal or vice see if there's anything I can do to get myself out of this

I have to step away but will follow up when I return.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ok when