How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 114818
Experience:  Attorney experienced in commercial litigation.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have few questions, NJ, not yet.. I have no lawyer

Customer Question

JA: Hi. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: I have few questions
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: NJ
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: not yet..
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: I have no lawyer
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I did not send my questions yes
Can someone call my cell please
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Did you have specific questions with which we could assist?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
can someone call me over phone please?
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 9 months ago.

I'm sorry, I don't work on the phone. I will opt out and open this back up to other experts.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Still I have not typed my questions yet..
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
because I feel it is going to take long..
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Recently 2 days back I signed a contract to buy a car.. but now i decided to change my mind set..
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
but the dealer says you can't
because you already signed the contract.. I am confused..
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I agree I signed few papers but now they are saying that you already bought a car..
Looks like I signed PO and Finance papers but I am not sure whether I signed to buy a car
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
can you answer please?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
are you there?
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 9 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am a DIFFERENT CONTRIBUTOR, your previous contributor had to leave.
Under law, there is no right to rescind a contract for buying a car once you signed it (no buyer's remorse). So unless the dealer agrees to let you out of the sale you are bound. If you put down a minimal deposit or any deposit, they can keep your deposit and can sue you to make you complete the purchase, but realistically they rarely sue if you refuse to complete the purchase (as long as you did not take the loan and sign the loan agreement yet, but if you already signed the loan as well, you are bound to the purchase).
So, just based on you having buyer's remorse, that is not a legal reason to not honor the contract legally, you have to negotiate that with the dealer.
If you want a phone call, that is a premium service and I will send you an offer, if you do not want to do phone service, you can use REPLY here.

Related Consumer Protection Law Questions