Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

SUNTRUST BANK MANAGER REFUSED TO LET ME CLOSE MY SAVING

Customer Question

SUNTRUST BANK MANAGER REFUSED TO LET ME CLOSE MY SAVING ACCOUNT AND GET MY MONEY AND REFUSED TO LET ANOTHER EMPLOYE ASSIST ME BECAUSE SHE SAID I WAS RUDE. SHE IS ALSO A VICE-PRESIDENT. SHE IS OF AFRICAN DECENT AND I AM WHITE AND I BELIEVE THIS PLAYED A PART WITH HER ACTION. WHAT ARE MY LEGAL RIGHTS?
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** *****

Thank you for your question.

I will be happy to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am not permitted to tell JustAnswer.com what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights that might potential apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.

I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?

Thank you.