How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 56062
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Please help me with my question. a new RV Mini Motorhome

Customer Question

Please help me with my question.
I'm Buying a new RV Mini Motorhome today. If after two days I'm not satisfied with it, what are my options?
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 10 months ago.

You want to have in your contract of sale a return policy provision for a period of time allowing return. Otherwise, assuming dealer has not not misled you, there would not be a right to return. You therefore want something in the contract confirming a cancellation/return policy. You may ask for 30 days, 7 days - some period of time to be able to have options.

Related Consumer Protection Law Questions