N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney
Experience:  since 1983

I need an attorney in Michigan to advise me on a contract

Customer Question

I need an attorney in Michigan to advise me on a contract with AETNA Insurance Company. I signed a contract which I didn't understand do to the amount of legal medication I was taking at the time.
I paid for coverage with said company for disability coverage,which was withheld do to AETNA'S refusal to pay for the benefits lead to me having to sue them time after time which lead to years of delay numerous times.
After fighting through the courts system and winning every time with the Judge would tell AETNA they had to pay every time.AETNA would refuse to pay me again.
I had to travel from Florida to Michigan for each trial originally I lived in Michigan but I had to move due to Doctors order.
This lead to them slipping me into a settlement agreement of $1,250.00 monthly and no more benefits.My mind wasn't working properly and I was advised by my attorney to sign away my rights. I feel AETNA used unfair advantages to beat me down to accept this offer.
I need an attorney in Michigan,the disability insurance I purchased was only allowed for one year.I'm severely disabled to this day,the accident happened on 6/22/1974.
Sincerely Yours
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 2 months ago.

I am sorry to hear this.

It sounds like the insurer is acting in bad faith.

You can get a free consultation from some of the attorneys listed by location here.

I hope this information is helpful.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Please cancel my account,the attorney I contacted hasn't even contacted me.
Sincerely Yours
John * ******* **.