Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I called MS Dubery @1877and could not get through. Will call

Customer Question

I called MS Alice Dubery @1877(###) ###-####and could not get through. Will call back after lunch hour in California
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No Why do I need to talk to a lawyer. The letter said not to talk to anyone. What should I do?
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: That is not a good answer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Ely replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Did you get a letter or a phone call stating that you had "won" something from that number? That number is ***** tagged as a SCAM in a database. So whatever this person promised you - it is a lie. If they sent you a check, then that check is a fake check - see HERE.

DO NOT call her back, and DO NOT deposit anything they send you! This is a scam, I am sorry to say.

I hope this helps and clarifies. Please use the SEND or REPLY button to keep chatting, or please RATE when finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating. Kindly rate my answer as one of TOP THREE FACES/STARS and then SUBMIT, as this is how experts get credit for our time. Rating my answer the bottom two faces/stars (or failing to submit the rating) does not give me credit and reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. I work very hard to formulate an informative and honest answer for you; please reciprocate my good faith with a positive rating.

Expert:  Ely replied 4 months ago.
Hello again. This is a courtesy check in to see if you needed anything else in regards ***** ***** question because you never responded or replied positively. I am simply touching base. Let me know. Thanks!