Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

My lawyer is trying to rip me off my medical bills paid off

Customer Question

my lawyer is trying to rip me off my medical bills paid off by me with my personal insurance. what shall Ido?
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  RGMacEsq replied 6 months ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Can you explain a bit more about what your lawyer is doing? The way you phrased that "my lawyer is trying to rip me off my medical bills paid off by me with my personal insurance" doesn't make sense. I understand that you think that your lawyer is trying to rip you off... You paid medical bills? But with personal insurance? What is this arising out of? Why did you hire the lawyer in the first place?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I had an accident on 01/08/2016.Was taken to the hospital with an ambulance.My son was involved in the accident as well but refused to go for treatment cause he is in school at Washington and has to go back . At this pont they wrote my my sons car off and paid him 15000 for a 2006 range rover super charger.I was only one hurt, went for treatment.When I called my lawyer to check on my case status,she responded by asking me did I go to the hospital? and I said yes.Did the hospital send me any bill? and I said no, cause I received a bill from my personnal paid ins. for over 25 yrs working and paying for it thru the state of texas and off my pay check till presently retired.Total my ins. paid was 7800 and remaining ambulance they declined, that I call city fire dept. and promise payint it off upon settlement. At this juncture, she said the last offer is 6100 and if I accept that, I will recieve 2000. I think this is rediculous, considering my medical bill totalling 13000 including my therapy and the effect and impact of my injury.Pse advice me on what to do or refer me a good attorney to take this case over,I dont care the later out come or if We have to go to court.
Expert:  RGMacEsq replied 6 months ago.

But you mention that your lawyer is trying to rip you off... How so?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Am still waiting for your advise plse
Expert:  RGMacEsq replied 6 months ago.

I asked a follow up question... But you mention that your lawyer is trying to rip you off... How so?

Expert:  RGMacEsq replied 6 months ago.

Hello?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
By telling me that he is responsible in paying for my already paid off insurance from my personal, family and privately owned and still in existence and current in payment status. Is it legal to pay for hospital bill twice?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Plse sir, I need ur professional legal advice to handle this case. If you can't , I can then refer my case to attorney generals office. Thanks and looking forward to hear from u
Expert:  RGMacEsq replied 6 months ago.

You're mentioning a "she" and a "he". I'm not quite sure whom you're talking about. In your original fact pattern, you're talking about "she" but then you say that "he is responsible in paying..." Are you talking about the attorney in both instances, or is the second "he" a different person?

Expert:  RGMacEsq replied 6 months ago.

Okay, if you don't want to continue, I understand. I'll opt out of this question...

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The attirney
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Why referring me to another lawyer. U are all crooks. U just made 36.00 and u playing game for more
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Sir I didn't get no advice from u yet for my 36.00 drawn from my debit card. Plse note.