Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing for over 20 years and handled many cases and trials for consumers.

I'm trying to find out about my lease of my car it was

Customer Question

I'm trying to find out about my lease of my car it was repossessed today
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I'm trying to find out if I can get my car back after it was repossessed it's a lease

It depends on the company. The law doesn't require that a person be allowed to redeem their leased vehicle after a repo.

However, most companies will allow a person to pay the repo fees and catch up on whatever amount they are behind and then get their vehicle back. To be sure about your rights you would need to read through those sections of the lease that discuss this.