Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I have a concer. Last night I was involved in getting pulled

Customer Question

Hi I have a concer. Last night I was involved in getting pulled over for speeding in a rental car from enterprise. The cop was rude called me retarded and searched the car when I told him that at he wasn't allowed bc it was a car rental and I don't know what is inside the car. He found empty beer cans and had the car towed. Mmy question is on what should I do anext and what should I say to enterprise car rental bc I still have belong in the car that the cop towed
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Arizona
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No I asked the cop for one and he refused to help. I don't know where to go
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: My Miranda rights went told to me until after the cop had the car towed and took me in to the police station and had me use a breathalizer that he openly admitted that he had only used once and he had me use it more than once.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 4 months ago.

You would need a local criminal defense Attorney to make sure that your rights are protected and before you contact Enterprise. You should not say anything else to anyone without your Attorney present.

You can use the following sites to find local criminal defense Attorneys:

Lawyers.com

Justia.com

Findlaw.com

Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this.

Thank you for your cooperation.