Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I have recently had my acct frozen child support. I have no

Customer Question

I have recently had my acct frozen for back child support. I have no way of paying my rent or bills because they have taken every penny. what should I do now?
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Are you talking about your bank account? If so, where did the money in the account come from?

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 11 months ago.
Hello