Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I purchased a car that has a 3 yr warranty. I have had a

Customer Question

I purchased a car that has a 3 yr warranty. I have had a serious water leak that took out most (if not all) of the electronics in the car. It is covered under the warranty since it was equipment failure but Infiniti has now had the car in there shop over a month.
JA: What state is this in? And how old is the car?
Customer: Georgia. It is a 2013
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No. I am not sure what to do at this point. Can I demand another car? What are my rights
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: Infiniti can't seem to get the part they need to fix it. It has to be remanufactured
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?