Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.

I would like to cancel a contract wi th sundance vacations

Customer Question

I would like to cancel a contract wi th sundance vacations that I signed on wednesday, 20170720
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Not yet
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: I think the contract has a remission clause but upon reading all of the reviews, I think this is a scam and should not have agreed to the package
JA: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: I'm in va, the company is located in dc,
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 3 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. I am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Do you have a copy of the contract that you could upload for me to review so I can better advise you?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I do. At home. I will upload it within the hour. Thank you

No problem. I'll wait for it!