How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 56068
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Bought a car in las vegas nv signed the contract on July 11,

Customer Question

bought a car in las vegas nv signed the contract on July 11, and returned the car on the 12th of July the car has car problems. what is my recourse they don't want to returne my 2000 deposit and sent me a letter that they are going to sell the car, to private buyer repo the car, im not sure if I was approve for the loan.
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 10 months ago.

You can sue in small claims court. You can contest with credit card company if paid by cc. You may also threaten and pursue complaint with the attorney general and BBB. A local lawyer can also send a demand letter threatening the above, which may lead to settlement.

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 10 months ago.

Kindly rate the answer as good or excellent.