Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I bought a used car, as is, March 29th. Drove car months.

Customer Question

I bought a used car, as is, March 29th. Drove car for 2 months. One morning it wouldn't start, finally got it started took back to wher i purchased. I paid $5400.00 cash. They said wiring harness had a crack in it, $3000.00 to repair. I had car towed to them, they bought it back for $2340 on Friday 7/15/16. I signed title back to them. Yesterday they called said I sold them a piece of junk, want check back..I deposited check and it cleared the bank. Where do I stand. Thanks James E. McKibbin.cell 1-***-***-****. Email [email protected] com
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Loren replied 4 months ago.

Good afternoon. I am Loren, a Florida licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Did you sign anything regarding the condition of the car? Did they get it running before you signed over the title?