Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

Basically we got approved loan. They failed to check that

Customer Question

Basically we got approved for a loan. They failed to check that the vehicle was a salvage. They forced us to either put the car on a credit card or sell it. They knew we would get lesser value, and only gave us 3 days to get rid of he car, otherwise it would be put on a credit card with a high interest rate. And note the the original seller did not agree to take the car back. So we had no choice but to sell the. At since the money was already given to the seller. Then they added the remaining balance of the salvage vehicle to our new loan, though it was their mistake. We paid 7500, and were only able to sell it for 3500. I'm paying for two cars, yet I only have one
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Did the seller disclose the vehicle was a salvage?
Have you contacted the seller yet about cancelling the purchase and refunding your money?