Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.

I'm a senior who buckled under the pressure of a salesman

Customer Question

I'm a senior who buckled under the pressure of a salesman for Direct TV. He came to the door implied that direct & dish were one and the same (we had dish. He was quite loose with the truth about several things . He had nothing about th Buyers Remorse which shoud have rung the warning bells loud & clear, but sadly Iwent for it. I now have no written documentation but a new dish on my roof. Is there anything to be done?
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: Oregon
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 3 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. I am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Did you sign any documentation or paperwork? Did you sign a contract with Direct TV?