Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I bought a car from a local dealer that told me some mager

Customer Question

I bought a car from a local dealer that told me some mager maintenance had been done to the car. Turns out that it had not been done. This problem became apparent the day after purchasing the car. They gave me a 90 day garrinte. I took it back to there makannic who seems to be giving me the run around. Took the car to the dealer had it checked out and confirmed that the work likely had not been done in the first place.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
They still have a $1000.00 postdated check for the down. On top of the $1000.00 i already gave them. Should i try to cancel the check? Im planning on going to talk to the sales person in the morning to see what if anything they will do.
Expert:  KnowYourRights replied 4 months ago.

Good morning. So are they trying to fix the problem? You said it was under warranty for 90 days, so what is the issue with the car now?