Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I signed contract papers to buy a Malibu LT 2011. after

Customer Question

i signed contract papers to buy a Malibu LT 2011. after seeing video and thinking about the total cost for this car, I realized i would be paying double or more for this car. i no longer wish to buy the car.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 4 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. I am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Does the contract have any type of language related to the cancellation of the contract?