Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

Purchased a car had week the car was not driving correctly

Customer Question

Purchased a car had for a week the car was not driving correctly took it back needed springs on both sides of car passenger and driver has been in the placed that he purchased at and not done yet also said we should pay for part of the repairs what should we do
Its a used Jaeger convertible with 75,879 miles year 2006 trade in was a Harley received $9,780 for the Bike
k it has been in the shop now for a week and it is still not fixed and they and us to pay for some of it. What can we do?
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  KnowYourRights replied 4 months ago.

Good afternoon. Was any warranty given? Was the car inspected prior to purchase?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
that is what they said I'm looking at the paper
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I'm not to happy first the amount was 35.00 and then 47.00 and now 59.00 I was not able to get the correct password ***** it was not on my e-mail not happy right now just please an answer please

Yes, I would be happy to answer. You do not need a phone call request if you do not want to. Can you just kindly respond to my question(s) above and I would be happy to respond. Thank you.