Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I live Bowie, MD. I have a timeshare with Westgate in

Customer Question

My name is***** and I live Bowie, MD. I have a timeshare with Westgate in Orlando, Fla. I received a phone call from an associate of HP Consultant with an A rating backed by Better Business Bureau. I checked the BBB and at the website HP Consultant had an A rating. How can this be? Please try to answer, I have been calling them and they have been telling that a Mr. Costa, the vice president is always on leave or took the day off. Mr Costa is the main person I talked to and the one that had I believed. Please help!
JA: Have you thoroughly reviewed the contract?
Customer: Yes.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Consumer Protection Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  KnowYourRights replied 4 months ago.

Good afternoon. Can you please share with me what your question is? Why did this person call you and what was it in reference to?