How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Barrister Your Own Question
Barrister, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 36594
Experience:  Attorney,16 years experience in consumer protection areas
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Barrister is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

A lawer in Oklahoma made a trust now I changed and gave up

Customer Question

a lawer in Oklahoma made a trust for me now I changed and gave up ***** ***** and made changes which I told this person of law in January 2016 but she ensists to be a friend and keeps calling me . I am90 yaers old and in lot of pain . how can I keep her from calling me , because she does not hear me . I told her I don't like to be involved with anything. I try to be polite and not answer the phone but she does not give up . what can I doe? her husband also a LAwER
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.


If the person keeps calling you and reaching out to you despite your requests that she stop, then you will have to be a little more firm with her because she obviously isn't getting the message.


I would suggest you send her a firm, but polite letter certified mail that states you thank her for her work but you have moved on and do not wish to have any further contact with her. She should take this as final notice that you do not wish to have any further contact with her prior to you contacting an attorney and taking formal legal action regarding the unwanted contacts.





Related Consumer Protection Law Questions