Barrister, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with 15 years experience in various consumer protection areas
19958803

A lawer in Oklahoma made a trust now I changed and gave up

Customer Question

a lawer in Oklahoma made a trust for me now I changed and gave up ***** ***** and made changes which I told this person of law in January 2016 but she ensists to be a friend and keeps calling me . I am90 yaers old and in lot of pain . how can I keep her from calling me , because she does not hear me . I told her I don't like to be involved with anything. I try to be polite and not answer the phone but she does not give up . what can I doe? her husband also a LAwER
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

If the person keeps calling you and reaching out to you despite your requests that she stop, then you will have to be a little more firm with her because she obviously isn't getting the message.

.

I would suggest you send her a firm, but polite letter certified mail that states you thank her for her work but you have moved on and do not wish to have any further contact with her. She should take this as final notice that you do not wish to have any further contact with her prior to you contacting an attorney and taking formal legal action regarding the unwanted contacts.

.

.

thanks