Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.

Our home of 37 years in Spring TX is falling down before our

Customer Question

Our home of 37 years in Spring TX is falling down before our own, aged eyes. Photos (57 in full color)from our Allstate Insurance Representative show dramatic proof of the installation of our new Alcoa Aluminum Shingles were wrongly installed; the valleys, and side panels actually were improperly constructed and actually channeled most horizontal rain storms to
begin to slowly penetrate the new plywood floor which caused years of water damage from the second floor down to most rooms on the first floor. This has resulted in black mold forming in two downstairs bedrooms, with extensive ceiling collapsing in these rooms and extensive sheet-rock damage to walls in both rooms. The laundry and 1/2 bath are extremely damaged, as is the sheetrock surrounding the fireplace in the FAMILY room. We want to declare our property as being unfit for human habitation, and rebuild. We are determined to bring to Houston Court the perpetrators, and contractors responsible for fraud; failure to perform proper installation of their product, et cetera.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 3 months ago.

I reviewed your situation. what about pursuing the claim can I answer for you?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I would appreciate the name of an attorney in Houston, TX which specializes in litigation, as it pertains to consumer fraud, warranty violations and denial of any charges against their manufactured methods and products.

I can recommend a pair of excellent directories for finding such lawyer. would you like to see that?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Having vision challenges, I hesitate to accept this offer. I am even more hesitant to add additional charges before I have any tangible answer. I will look at your pair of excellent directories of hoping to find the best legal pathway. I would like to see them.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Please advise my next step. Thank you.
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 3 months ago. and are great options used by lawyers.

if i can answer anything else let me know.

Kindly let me know if the answer is acceptable.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I'm sorry but I have already begun using both online forums. It has not brought me success. I am accordingly asking for a cancellation of the charge on my Debit Card.

Not a problem. You asked for help finding a local lawyer and those are the best resources. we cannot recommend specific lawyers by name. If you have a substantive question feel free to ask it.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Unfortunately, I am making a no-pay request to your billing department.

Not a problem. I will do the same for you. Have a nice day.