Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney experienced in commercial litigation.

Where do i get north carolina form motion to vacate

Customer Question

where do i get north carolina form motion to vacate seperation agreement and instructions and what supporting documents do i need with it
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 3 months ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am afraid the issue is that the NC courts do not make these motions available online. These motions honestly are written from scratch and are not forms that people can fill in the blanks on. You have to write this motion from the beginning on a blank motion form and explain to the court what you are asking and why you are seeking to vacate and the legal support for your request.

This is not something you would get from online on the court sites. You can get a blank motion form by going to the court library if you do not have one already.